Super easy, super delicious! A family favorite in my household, and a healthier alternative to actual nachos as it is full of good carbs and fats as well as proteins and fairly low in starch. This 8-ingredient recipe is easy, healthy, delicious and can be prepared in less than 30 min!
An original recipe by Corinne Kruger
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 25 min | Total Time: 30 min
- Author: Corinne Kruger
- Recipe Type: Main meal
- Serves: 5
- 700g Minced beef
- 250g Mixed vegetables
- 50g Tomato paste
- 410g Tomato and Onion mix
- 4 Tortilla wraps
- 200g Guacamole
- 250g Sour Cream
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- Pan fry minced beef until it starts turning brown
- Add tomato paste and tomato & onion mix to minced beef and cook for approximately 5 minutes
- Add mixed vegetables to the minced beef and cover, allowing to simmer for approximately 7 minutes.
- While the minced beef is simmering, warm Tortilla wraps in microwave for 30 seconds on high heat.
- Once the wraps are warm, spoon minced beef, guacamole and soured cream onto wrap. Top off with grated cheese and add salt and pepper to taste.
NOTES: *There are many ways to make this more interesting, by adding baked beans or chick peas etc… Substitute any ingredients with what you might prefer. This is just the way I like to make them 🙂
| Calories: 681g | Fat: 43.86g | Protein: 32.30g | Carbs: 36.41g | Sugar: 4.68g | Sodium: 748g | Fiber: 10.4g |
DISCLAIMER: This is a recipe of my own. All images used for this recipe are mine.